- WRIF 101 was a Detroit radio station with one of those corny “Zoo Crew” style morning shows co-hosted by a DJ named George Baier and Jim Johnson.
- Baier’s radio name was Richard T. Bruiser, or Dick the Bruiser
- There was also a big-time wrestler named Dick the Bruiser, who appears in all his Udo Dirkschneider glory on the album cover above, but didn’t really have anything to do with WRIF.
- Meat the Bruiser Band is a collection of cruddy song parodies by the aforementioned morning DJs.
- This hunk of junk will set you back $10-$20.
- It’s on its way to the “Bad Album Cover Hall of Fame.”
And now you can take all that time you saved reading an essay on Meat the Bruiser Band and go make the world a better place. You’re welcome.