I’m looking for your take on the following for GMP’s arts and entertainment section. Pieces should be between 500 and 1,500 words and conform to the Good Men Project Style Guidelines.
I’m open to your pitches on any arts and entertainment topic, too. Please forward your stories to me at email@example.com.
- Barrett Strong vs. Motown: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/01/arts/music/for-a-classic-motown-song-about-money-credit-is-what-he-wants.html?_r=0
- Toddler tablets: http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20130901/BUSINESS09/309010054/LeapFrog-s-toddler-safe-texting-aims-fend-off-Amazon
- Pending attacks on Syria, use of as “entertainment”
- Male teachers in film vs. the reality of being a male teacher
- Music that has been important to your development
Categories: Good Men Project