Here are some ideas for GMP Arts and Entertainment articles. Don’t see anything you like? Check out last week’s list. Still not finding anything? My door is wide open. Send me (email@example.com) what you have, what you want to pitch, or even your random thoughts. We’ll talk about them.
Remember: First-person narratives in the 800-1,500 word range that deal somehow with men are in the sweet spot.
– Don Jon: Would love a review that focuses on how it reflects or contradicts your experience.
– Films new or old that impacted you — what’s the story?
– The Fall books are out. What are you reading?
– The Michael J. Fox Show premiered last week, bringing Parkinson’s to network sitcoms. What did you think?
– Breaking Bad wrapped up one of the greatest morality tales in television history. Share your thoughts.
-Dads: Haven’t seen it. Good? Bad?
– Nirvana’s In Utero got the twentieth anniversary treatment. Is the deluxe edition worth it?
– Always looking for “Good Men Playlists.” Tell your story via a playlist. Here’s an example.
– Concert/album/song reviews
– Are you an artist? What’s your story? Let’s kick it around
– Gallery/museum/show reviews
Other arts/entertainment outlets:
– Grand Theft Auto 5: Good game, blight on humanity, or who cares?
Categories: Good Men Project